Laundry/Laundromat Pretend Play/Dramatic Play Printables
This instant download, printable set has everything you need to create your own Laundry Room/Laundromat for children's pretend/dramatic play! Perfect for classrooms, homeschools, or playrooms. A great way to introduce children to a life skill while having fun. Set includes adorable props, and reusable templates for teaching and play.
The washing machine and dryer printables are designed to fit on small to medium sized boxes. The diameter of the washer and dryer door is about 8 inches. This can also be set up to use as a life skills activity or center.
- Print and cut out washing machine door and buttons. (print on card stock and laminate for better quality) Stick onto a cardboard box. Cut out the washing machine door so that it can open.
- Print and cut out drying machine door and buttons. (print on card stock and laminate for better quality) Stick onto a cardboard box. Cut out the drying machine door so that it can open.
- There is a template for the laundry detergent, stain removing spray and iron, that can be used to create stand up cutouts. Also included are cutouts with out the stand.
- cute laundry mat sign
- Signs/flashcards/labels for, laundry detergent, stain remover, colors, darks, whites, reds, iron, and basket
- A pretend receipt template
- A pretend price list
- A "How To Do Laundry" basic checklist
For best quality, print on card stock and laminate
❃Please note❃ This is a DIGITAL FILE. No physical product will be sent to you via mail.
❃How it works?❃
You will receive either a PDF download or a ZIPPED download. If the file is zipped you will need to download and extract the files in order to access them. Print your download.
Many of my downloads are best when printed on heavy cardstock and laminated for reusability and durability.
Colors on screen may vary slightly from actual print. Final print quality is dependent on the type of printer and paper used.
For personal use only. Not for commercial use or resale. You may not sell, alter, or share files in any form.
❃ Pinterest: @abalancedchildhood
Enjoy the activity? Share with me!
Tag me @abalancedchildhood