Roll It, Make It, Solve It: Activity Mats
Children will enjoy solving their addition problems while improving their fine motor skills, with these beautiful, spring themed activity mats. The packet contains 14 activity pages, 3 recording pages (more copies can be printed), and 2 jumbo dice templates.
- Print the dice on card-stock and follow the directions given.
- It is suggested that you laminate all activity pages for best results. Dry erase pockets and sheet protectors may also be used.
- Student/Child will roll the jumbo dice to determine what addition sentence they will solve.
- Read each activity mat. The directions will tell you what to add to the image in order to solve the problem.
- Child can record on the activity mat with a dry erase marker.
- In addition to using play dough, your child can draw on the activity with a dry erase marker.
- You can print out multiple recording sheets and have your child/student record their number sentences.
- Enjoy and reuse over and over!
❃Please note❃ This is a DIGITAL FILE. No physical product will be sent to you via mail.
❃How it works?❃
You will receive either a PDF download or a ZIPPED download. If the file is zipped you will need to download and extract the files in order to access them. Print your download.
Many of my downloads are best when printed on heavy cardstock and laminated for reusability and durability.
Colors on screen may vary slightly from actual print. Final print quality is dependent on the type of printer and paper used.
For personal use only. Not for commercial use or resale. You may not sell, alter, or share files in any form.
❃ Pinterest: @abalancedchildhood
Enjoy the activity? Share with me!
Tag me @abalancedchildhood